Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Wednesday, April 17 2024 @ 10:44 PM EDT
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Koda (offline)  Saturday, December 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM EST (Read 1654 times)  

Some years ago I went to Fox Ridge Outfitters in Rochester NH and saw this drop dead beautiful muzzle loader. There was no way I was leaving without it. 50 caliber. I never shot it and ended up trading it to my Brother in law, who also never shot it. Now it's up for grabs for a mere $150.  It has a tang peep sight on it, as I remember that alone was $75 or so.  The wood is to die for and the metal is done in a high luster blueing. TC no longer makes the New Englander so if you want a wonderful cap lock you won't find better than this one.

The rifle is in Doodleberry (Danbury NH) or he can ship it out. No FFL req for black powder critter blasters Big Grin

If nobody jumps on it I may have to stash some froggies and own it again Mr. Green

Click to view image

Click to view image

Click to view image

Click to view image

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Saturday, December 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM EST  

Koda

Do you think this post should be in the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum???

If so I can move it.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Koda (offline)  Saturday, December 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM EST  

Sure Lee, I thought about putting it there but it was hunting related so it was a toss up.

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1