Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Tuesday, April 30 2024 @ 04:16 AM EDT
8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Ziggyz (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM EST (Read 3052 times)  

here is some from the past Smile 

Money shot this pic is on the cover of WMUR channel 9's coffee table photo book Smile i was happy to see it there Smile 

+Hunting and Fishing "Thats What I Do"

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ziggyz

Group Comfort
Level:
: +5
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM EST  

Ziggy

Look at those pictures, they are way to big for the site screen, again try to make them no more then 600 wide.  It is a pain in the ass to have to scrole back and forth to see everything.  The other thing is to change the img tage like this:

PHP Formatted Code
[img w=600 h=xxx]url of photo[/img]

The xxx being the appropriate height for a width pf 600.  Use this formula to determine this:

(600 x original Ht.)/original width

Round to nearest whole number.

So if the photo is 640 x 425

(600 x 425)/ 640 = 398

Not hard and it will make the site a lot nicer for all users.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

P.S. Nice pictures, so try to edit the post and fix them up. 

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Ziggyz (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM EST  

Lee did you fix this thread? just wondering because on my screen they all fit nice i just scroll up and down to see them all and they look like 4x6 pics to me ? i will change the setting on my next upload to photobucket so they will be under your requiremnets i don't have time now to mess with the thread if its an inconvience you can just trash it and i will do it some other time Smile

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ziggyz

Group Comfort
Level:
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM EST  

Ziggy

Some time today I will fix the post up.  Just be aware of the photo size you link to.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Fish Carva (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM EST  

Are these from one season?

How big was that pick? (The outside shot) I got one 29" through the ice last year about that size.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Fish Carva

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM EST  

I fixed all the pictures Ziggy.

Now the forum does not hang out on the right side.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

P.S.  Do you have a picture Paul of that fish, if so post it here, or better yet put it in your album.

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Ziggyz (offline)  Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM EST  

Quote by: Fish Carva

Are these from one season?

How big was that pick? (The outside shot) I got one 29" through the ice last year about that size.

no compiled over time if i could put last season but prob about 500 pics worth not much diffrent then these. we do ok i have the chance to fish almost any day during the winter months due to my work being slow . so i have many more chances then the normal guy i would go every day for 2 weeks straight sometimes LOL better then sitting on couch .... i plan on taking my buddy in a couple of weeks well more like the 16th or so of jan up to catch some pike on the ct river in the same spot i have caught all i posted here i have only ice fished one other spot and got skunked seem to always get at least one here a trip and soemtimes very small one at that but i have with my own eyes seen 18-20lb pike come threw the ice there the one on my wall is 36" about 17 lbs  and the pickerel i caught was around 28.5" good eye i think it took 1stthat year in NH trophy program i used to fill alot of them out too Smile espically when the kids were smaller . i think this will be the 1st year in 6-7 i haven't entered into the program Smile

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ziggyz

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Saturday, December 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM EST  

Murderin SOB you are Ziggy!  Nice job man !. Big Grin

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
8 posts :: Page 1 of 1