Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 08:33 AM EDT
32 posts :: Page 1 of 4
By: Koda (offline)  Tuesday, May 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM EDT (Read 21472 times)  

Holy bageez Lee, man is it sloooooooooow on here.  You may have to pull out the stops and get a few of those huggers down in Columbia to do some posing in the buff on here to liven it up. Laughing Out Loud

This rain crap has got to go. Over a week now of the stuff. ENOUGH!

I know I shouldn't do no assumptin, but with the lack of activity it means nobody is catchin or killin anything?

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: sebastian (offline)  Tuesday, May 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM EDT  

can't get fresher than that: 2.5 hours ago

Click to view image

Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

sebastian

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM EDT  

Quote by: Koda

Holy bageez Lee, man is it sloooooooooow on here.  You may have to pull out the stops and get a few of those huggers down in Columbia to do some posing in the buff on here to liven it up. Laughing Out Loud

This rain crap has got to go. Over a week now of the stuff. ENOUGH!

I know I shouldn't do no assumptin, but with the lack of activity it means nobody is catchin or killin anything?

I think what this means is we really miss Ziggy, he had a way of keeping things going.  He will be back and thats a good think.

Nice fish Sebastian, BROWN???   How big???

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Fish Carva (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM EDT  

Lee,

Remember Ziggy fished every day so he always had lot's to talk about.

I'm going out this coming Friday for stripers and flounder on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have something to report on. I've become addicted to "Wicked Tuna" and it's got me all jacked up to hit the salt.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Fish Carva

Group Comfort
Level:
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM EDT  

Quote by: Fish Carva

Lee,

I'm going out this coming Friday for stripers and flounder on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have something to report on. I've become addicted to "Wicked Tuna" and it's got me all jacked up to hit the salt.

Have a great weekend and the Saco is waiting for us.  Maybe just after memorial day weekend we can get together and give it a shot.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Dave V (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM EDT  

To be honest Koda. I am in the busy time of year for my department at Lowe's . By the time I get home my body is spent . Also it seams every time I have a day off the weather turns to shit . By that I mean 30 mile an hour gust . Today I got up early to wet a fly and guess what the dang wind is just chucking out there. I plan on going for a bit to see if things are different in the hills , Bright clear skies going to make things a bit tough anyway. I have a fly that I tied last night when I got home. Hope to post pictures later today.  Nothing fancy just a deer hair sparkle done tied on a mammoth size 14 hook. They use this fly in Yellowstone i thought it might work here for me.

PS Mr Carva enjoy the salt fishing . Have a good time and give us the full report.

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM EDT  

Quote by: sebastian

can't get fresher than that: 2.5 hours ago

sebastian, You come up with some awsome pics man!

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM EDT  

Dave

between this miserable rain and the wind the season has been brutal so far. Gotta change sooner or later, I'm just skeered when it does it'll be snow!

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM EDT  

Quote by: Fish Carva

Lee,

That Wicked Tuna is a hoot for sure. One year when I was fishing the Cape the Tuna came in. There was boats as far away as Texas chasin em down. My buddy Steve had a Fortier moored in Saquatucket and got the great idea we should fish for Tuna.  We had no idea what we were doing, was under geared in rods and reels, and bigger en sheet, ole Koda hooks into an 800 pounder. Many hours later the fish gave up and we towed it back to the harbor.  Steve paid off his boat with that one fish and I got a new rod and reel out of the deal. One more suited to Tuna fishing Mr. Green

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Dave V (offline)  Wednesday, May 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM EDT  

Click to view image

Click to view image
Click to view image

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
32 posts :: Page 1 of 4