Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 01:34 AM EDT
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Bill Gass (offline)  Saturday, March 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM EDT (Read 1492 times)  

Gents,  where will you be on opening day? I'll be trolling a streamer for landlocks on Big Oromocto lake, NB on 01 May. OK if it's a secret spot you can just say somewhere in the XXX watershed or county.  We also intend on hitting GLS for a few days as well.

Bill G.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Bill Gass

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: stephen (offline)  Saturday, March 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM EDT  

Hi bill

Great to see that you are still kicking.  opening day will likely find me sitting

and looking out the window...will likely be the first of May before I venture over to

the LSW and see if I can still cast a fly.and track down Ray...

take care and hope to see you on the river this summer.

Happy Fishing and Tying

Forum Salmon
Salmon

stephen

Group Comfort
Level:
: +5
By: T_Bone (offline)  Saturday, March 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM EDT  

Well I think I'll be found some where off the beaten trail and yet not too far from my good friend Zig and hopefully Koda too.  Some where up towards Hill, NH maybe.  But as I understand it Zig would like to hit the Winnepesauki River between Winnisquam Lake and the and Silver Lake.  Then after some morning Rainbow and Salmon he wants to head north to meet Koda. 

T_Bone

Forum Salmon
Salmon

T_Bone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: Ziggyz (offline)  Sunday, March 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM EDT  

I am up for anything but as the plan stands now i am gonna stay at my buddies house 5 min from spot , and get there at the Butt crack of dawn to make sure i can hit the holes i want before others show and there will be others Smile we can wade into silver lake and possibly get them crusing i have before the rianbows are some of the healtiest i have seen and they get enormous , 20+" some slamon can usually be gotten there as well ... Meeting up with koda and fishing a spot over that way would be awesome , i havn't fished that area much .

+Hunting and Fishing "Thats What I Do"

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ziggyz

Group Comfort
Level:
: +5
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1