Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 02:10 AM EDT
8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Kenny L (offline)  Tuesday, August 07 2012 @ 02:24 PM EDT (Read 6662 times)  

Hi All,

My name is Kenny Lambert. I live in Hudsin NH.  I'm an avid fly fisherman who enjoys the outdoors and  the company of fellow fly fisherman. Some of you I might have met already (Ziggy). I have been fishing almost every day this season till about mid june. Look forward to meeting the rest of you and to share stories.

Forum Fry
Fry

Kenny L

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Tuesday, August 07 2012 @ 02:29 PM EDT  

Kenny thanks for the intro post, I will give you access to the whole forum now.

Welcome and enjoy the site, great group of guys and if you ask they will help you out.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Dave V (offline)  Tuesday, August 07 2012 @ 08:31 PM EDT  

Welcome to the site Kenny . Great bunch of folk here.  We all love to hear stories and look at photo's of adventures in the great outdoors. . We come from all over New England , Canada and myself an original Mainer but now live in the Dakota's . Please jump right in and we all can'r wait to hear more anout your adventures . Dave V

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Ziggyz (offline)  Tuesday, August 07 2012 @ 08:35 PM EDT  

Kenny glad you made it over cant wait til thursday should be fun another day of exploring ..... these guys are all good guys .

+Hunting and Fishing "Thats What I Do"

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ziggyz

Group Comfort
Level:
: +5
By: Ktbone (offline)  Wednesday, August 08 2012 @ 10:11 AM EDT  

Welcome aboard Kenny.  Not much more to say that has not already been said.  Join in have fun and share, oh and we all like pictures with your posts.  Read the help section to learn how (right Lee? Mr. Quiggly )

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, August 08 2012 @ 04:01 PM EDT  

Welcome Kenny!  You'll find we spark each other up at times....like now.

Ahhhhh Keith, tuning up new members about the help thingy is a LEE exclusive privy. Laughing Out LoudLaughing Out LoudLaughing Out Loud  With Dave winning the award for most posts to date Lee still gets on his case about infractions. Every time I see one I cringe cuz I KNOW he's gonna zero in on em.

THERE WILL BE order, and da rules is da rules. Howsomever, after that being said, everything else goes.Nice Thread

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: Kenny L (offline)  Wednesday, August 08 2012 @ 05:31 PM EDT  

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to sharing many stories and pics soon.

Forum Fry
Fry

Kenny L

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1
By: sebastian (offline)  Thursday, August 09 2012 @ 10:47 PM EDT  

Hey Kenny, good to see you on this forum.!!! this is the first fish I caught with the 3 wt TFO I got from you, vermont wild rainbow

Click to view image

Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

sebastian

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3
8 posts :: Page 1 of 1