Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 02:20 AM EDT
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Beaton (offline)  Sunday, June 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM EDT (Read 4381 times)  

Nice meeting you today on the trail Lee.  We live in Hampton and have a camp in Stow Maine where we like to fish for brookies and bass on occasion.  I've been fly fishing and tying since I was about  13 or 14 but am not really avid about it like when I was a kid.  My son is 6 and he is interested in fishing and tying flies.  More interested in the flies than fishing at this point really but I'm looking to go more than I have the past few years and looking for places to go and people to go with.   I'm looking forward to participating on your site.  Thanks for sharing.  Bruce

Forum Grilse
Grilse

Beaton

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Sunday, June 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM EDT  

Welcome Bruce

I have opened up the forum to you, please enjoy the site.  Good to have you on board.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Dave V (offline)  Monday, June 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM EDT  

Hey Bruce welcome to the site. Great bunch of folks here and willing share stories and life's adventures .  Especially of the fishing type.  I am looking forward to hearing yours as well as seeing some photos.  Would love to see the flies you tie as well as your sons. Again welcome enjoy the site . If you need anything let us know we will do our best to help  Dave V

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: T_Bone (offline)  Monday, June 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM EDT  

Welcome aboard!  I believe most of the members that are avtive here are residents of NH, and a few in ME, then there is Dave, but he's a Mainer at heart.....  Anyways my point is there are plenty of us around your area that would love to hang out and wet some line.  So don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you enjoy it here, the company is great!

T_Bone

Forum Salmon
Salmon

T_Bone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: Ktbone (offline)  Monday, June 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM EDT  

Welcome to the family Bruce.

With the diverse group of charecters on this site I'm sure you can find someone interested in an outing.

Don't be shy just jump in and start posting.

Tight lines,

-Keith

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Monday, June 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM EDT  

Welcome Bruce! You're gonna like it here Big Grin

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1