Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 06:19 AM EDT
21 posts :: Page 1 of 3
By: Koda (offline)  Thursday, April 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM EDT (Read 11425 times)  

I hope ta Hell I don't run into one of these while fishing the beaver bogs. That's 1800+ pounds of wild pig on the hoof! On the other hand, I'd LOVE to have one this size walk under my tree stand Big Grin

Click to view image 

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Thursday, April 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM EDT  

Now thats what I call a BIG PIG!!!!!!!!!!

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Dave V (offline)  Thursday, April 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM EDT  

Holly Pork Batman that's allot of ham. Koda how did you find a picture of my ex ?

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
By: sebastian (offline)  Thursday, April 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM EDT  

that is a biiiig pig!!!!!! (too bad the picture is fake)

Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

sebastian

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3
By: Koda (offline)  Friday, April 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM EDT  

Quote by: sebastian

that is a biiiig pig!!!!!! (too bad the picture is fake)

Please feel free to tell us all about it.

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Kype (offline)  Friday, April 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM EDT  

Koda

Is it a mock up photo or the real thing?  It appears huge more like an African size critter.

Tree stand!  Hell I thought you faced this kind of critter with a spear anchored into the ground as the pig charges? Smile

Bobby

Forum Grilse
Grilse

Kype

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Friday, April 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM EDT  

Bobby

Shot in Texas when it took to terrorizing tourist. Mr. Green

Click to view image

Click to view image

That one is out of my comfort window even with a 378 Weatherby. Big Grin

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: LeeGoldsmith (offline)  Friday, April 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM EDT  

Koda

Post a link to the story, must be on the internet.  That will document it.

See Yah
Thanks
Lee

Lee Goldsmith

Site Admin
Acton, Maine
Life in the Slow Lane

E-mail: Lee Goldsmith

Forum Admin
Admin

LeeGoldsmith

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Friday, April 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM EDT  

Lee

Got it from my buddy in Texas in an email. I don't have time to be chasing down authenticity, nor am I going to start to question everything I see.

This is starting to get foolish. Somebody does a post and the nay sayer pops in with tripe. Pretty soon I'll make a post stating that the moon is round and some fool will jump in and say it's NOT! By George it's square, or a triangle, or even an elongated parallel pipe.

Just like Dave's post with the Boo rod. Same cat. All but comes out and says pictures, or you're a liar. 

Maybe it's time to review the roster Lee. Folks that don't contribute and just lurk in the background looking to stir shit might need another place to play.

On another note, that rooter makes my 500 pounder look like a piglet!

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Kype (offline)  Saturday, April 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM EDT  

Quote by: Koda

Lee

Got it from my buddy in Texas in an email. I don't have time to be chasing down authenticity, nor am I going to start to question everything I see.

This is starting to get foolish. Somebody does a post and the nay sayer pops in with tripe. Pretty soon I'll make a post stating that the moon is round and some fool will jump in and say it's NOT! By George it's square, or a triangle, or even an elongated parallel pipe.

Just like Dave's post with the Boo rod. Same cat. All but comes out and says pictures, or you're a liar. 

Maybe it's time to review the roster Lee. Folks that don't contribute and just lurk in the background looking to stir shit might need another place to play.

On another note, that rooter makes my 500 pounder look like a piglet!

Koda

The picture didn't look right is all.  If it was you in the picture with the pig I would not doubt it but that first photo is so incredable I had to ask.  Wasn't calling you any names man.  You must admit it is hard to grasp a pig that big!  ThAt is one scarry, ugly SOB!

Bobby 

Forum Grilse
Grilse

Kype

Group Comfort
Level:
21 posts :: Page 1 of 3