Good News everyone, we now have a way to know when someone is in the chat room. You will see a new block in the upper left portion of the site that tells you the current status of the chat room. The rules for using this are this:
1. The first person who goes into the chat room will press the "Open Chat Room" button in the block. ONLY THE FIRST USER NEED DO THIS.
2. Users will need to connect using there user handle as their nickname. Enter your handle (Ex. LeeGoldsmith for me) and press the CONNECT Button.
3. Once in a user will need to register their NickName, instructions are right on the Static page for the Chat Room. This only has to be done once for each user, after you register you don't have to do it again.
4. Next Identify yourself (Instructions on Chat Page), this will need to be done each time you go into the Chat Room.
5. Make sure you use /quit before leaving the chat room.
6. Last person to leave the Chat Room must Press the "Close Chat Room" button on the block so others will know that no one is home.
Any problems let me know.
Life in the Slow Lane
E-mail: Lee Goldsmith
By: Dave V (offline) Wednesday, April 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM EDT
Cool I am up for a chat with the good old folks here . Pull up a chair, pour your favorite beverage and lets shoot the bull.
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.