Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Tuesday, April 30 2024 @ 08:02 PM EDT
14 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: Ktbone (offline)  Friday, August 03 2012 @ 09:09 AM EDT  

Capital idea Koda!  I think I may just have to start a campaign.

Perhaps I can get the guys on the ultralight forum all fired up.....hmmm where's my copy of Thomas Payne's book.Twisted

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Friday, August 03 2012 @ 10:13 PM EDT  

Keith, are you talking Jeremy's UL forum? The one where trout is a dirty word Big Grin  If it's the same one, there is a Texan on there that I got no use for. The rest of the cats are a great bunch of guys.

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: Ktbone (offline)  Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 10:32 AM EDT  

Quote by: Koda

Keith, are you talking Jeremy's UL forum? The one where trout is a dirty word Big Grin  If it's the same one, there is a Texan on there that I got no use for. The rest of the cats are a great bunch of guys.

Not sure who's it is, thus far I am just lurking (after that last forum I wade in slowlyBig Grin )

Ultra Light Fly Fishing

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 10:56 AM EDT  

Yes Sir, that's the one. I was surprised to see Jeremy (owner of the forum) extolling the merits of the shorter rods. A few years back if it wasn't 7 1/2 feet it was dog crap. Big Grin

I didn't notice the Texan on there last night when I pooped in Mr. Green

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
14 posts :: Page 2 of 2