Lee's Fishing Page
MAINE - Life in the Slow Lane
Welcome to Lee's Fishing Page
Wednesday, May 01 2024 @ 12:11 AM EDT
63 posts :: Page 1 of 7
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 01:46 PM EST (Read 29582 times)  

I would like to start out by stating that there are obvious defects in the gene pool. This recently proven by none other than Kim Kardasian who, after marrying the 8 foot tall white dude, sleeping with him for 72 days, then dumping him, and getting knocked up by a black rapper. Clearly, there is no improving of the species here, in fact, a rather serious turn for the worse.

But for the rest of what we consider to be "normal", I offer the following similarity between Human Females, and Whitetail Does:

In the Whitetail world, the Doe is the boss. Hmmm, that pretty much holds true in the human femaleBig Grin  In the wilds, a buck makes a scrape, a patch of scraped away leaves and debris, and deposits his calling cards there. A doe going into heat sizes up the buck from his advertising. If he appears to be the dominant buck in the area she will breed with him so that the fawns will have the best chance of survival, and thus, ensuring the continuance of the species.

Now if we think of trout waters as a scrape in the human world, then it becomes most logical that we find scantily clad huggers hanging out around those waters.

Prime trout waters will attract the "dominant bucks" like Lee, Keith, Stephen, and Koda. These bucks are seasoned, mature, have big "racks", are of high integrity, hold much wisdom, and, are hands down, the handsomest of the speciesMr. Green

So it only makes sense, a human female in "heat" is going to hang around a spot where she KNOWS the good bucks will visit.  Why else would a vixen like that dress up in a string and bare her wares to the skeeters, gnats, frogs, and snakes.  No Sir, she wants to BREED!

And that folks, is why we see the darlings at the water Thumbup

The other possibility, as remote as it is, they might just be "hot" and trying to cool off Oops!!!

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4
By: Dave V (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 03:25 PM EST  

The way I figure it Koda why would the hot babes want to hang out with 3 old goats when they can have stamina good looks and a charming personality in a stud like myself. They might want a man who could sweep them off thier feet without throwing out a back Laughing Out Loud

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was
cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs.

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
: +7
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 04:07 PM EST  

See, that right there Davy is WHY the huggers go for the ole timers. Yer askin questions ..."Why would hot babes want to hang out with 3 old goats..."  You my good man, will have to ask them. It is their choice.

I'm sure you have seen the commercial for Dos Equis Beer, the one with the most interesting man in the world.  Ah Hello, he's the same age group as "The Old Goats". Chicks are all over him too!

It also could be they like dudes who can count.Laughing Out Loud LMFAO Laughing Out Loud Lee, Keith, Stephen, and Koda, I do believe that's FOUR old goats, not 3  Clapping

At first it was kinda fun, now we're swattin em off like flies Razz

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to enjoy the gifts of the Great Spirit along the way." Coug2wolfs ~ Dances With Bears

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Dave V (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 06:20 PM EST  

Koda I need pictures . Proof behind the photo's Laughing Out Loud

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Ktbone (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 06:59 PM EST  

Why indeed would young, genetically superior, breeding stock be interested in...well...experienced, successfull, older bucks?  If you need ask you may never know, but just look at my man Hugh Heffner.  Now thanks to superior pharmaceutical science we "old bucks" can not only offer that wisdom that only age can bring, we can also offer up that youthful stamina we once had when we thought that quantity trumped quality.

All I know is that since the beard started to go grey there has been more offers than ever before (well almost)Embarrased

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 07:46 PM EST  

Quote by: Dave V

Koda I need pictures . Proof behind the photo's Laughing Out Loud

Pictures of? Scantily clad huggers? The oldsters? Ya gotta be more specific Bro. You just got a live shot of Stephen on his Holiday Best Wishes. I reckon that poor dude has a hell of a time wading through all them women just to get a little time on the water to fish.

Keith ain't blowin smoke. Wait till you hit our age. It's like the gray hits the beard an it's instant chick magnet. And no, you can't grow a beard and dye it, the gals know a dye job a mile away Big Grin

I think this thread may take right off.

Nice Thread

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Dave V (offline)  Wednesday, January 02 2013 @ 09:36 PM EST  

All I can say is Koda has gone Goofy.  Until I see a photo of these hot babes with the now 4 old farts with rods in hand I won't be convinced .  Old farts and hot babes ya right Mr. Green

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Dave V

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Koda (offline)  Thursday, January 03 2013 @ 08:30 AM EST  

So what you're saying Dave is you want pics of an orgy Big Grin  We haven't been able to get the 4 of us together to fish let alone playing with luscious huggers all at the same time. And, Stephen is clear up in Canada. It would be a rather costly event to get the 4 of us and all the gals together for a photo shoot.  Of course if you'd like to pick up the tab I'm sure we could make arrangements Mr. Green

Keith, he just ain't gettin it. Just like you said Laughing Out Loud

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
By: Ktbone (offline)  Thursday, January 03 2013 @ 09:25 AM EST  

Koda some folks just have to see a thing with thier own eyes no matter the evidence presented.

The other interesting phenominon that has occurred for both my brother and I is; as we lose more and more hair the more, very attractive ladies have to rub our heads.  Airplanes are the worst.

Now on to the "orgy"...a trip to Canada may be in order.  There is a small town about an hour or so north of Quebec with some fantastic fishing and the women out number the men 3:1.Big GrinMr. Quiggly  (oh and canadian girls are easy)

-Keith
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Ktbone

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6
mind...back in a
minute
By: Koda (offline)  Thursday, January 03 2013 @ 01:47 PM EST  

Keith

I don't think Dave is ready to piss with the big dogs. Oh he may be able to lift a leg high enough, but he ain't mastered doin it with a cane just yet Big Grin

Believe I know the spot you are talking about in Canada. I was up there some years back at The Bauge Of Brigham whackin pigs. Ah, that would be as in the 4 legged kind. One of the young bucks in our murderous party had a wicked itch to stick one of the local gals. Make a long story short, he was not fit to hunt for the next two days when those babes got done with him. He said they turned him every way but loose, and it got even worse when he begged for mercy.  It must have been like seeing starving coyotes going after a piece of raw meat.Mr. Green

Mat was like our Dave, he went at it Rabbit style. Thump Thump Bump Done. Then the next lovely jumped him, and the next, and the next. They threw him out when he had no juice left, and he was some dehydrated when we got him back. We figgered they done him dirty because he had this weird looking look on his face. Looked like he had just visited Heaven Laughing Out Loud

Forum Salmon
Salmon

Koda

Group Comfort
Level:
63 posts :: Page 1 of 7